Welcome to this week’s trivia quiz, compiled, as always by broadcaster and comedy historian Hayden Parker. Good luck!
1.In the mid-1980s, which comedian told a naughty joke before the watershed about German Focke-Wulf planes?
2. What is the name of the Peter Serafinowicz character inspired by actor Basil Soper fronting personal injury adverts?
3. What is the surname of Matilda in the family comedy film Matilda?
4. The Fenn Street Gang was a spin off from which TV show?
5. Steve Frost and Mark Arden played cops in which 1990s comedy series?
6. Which comedian wrote the novel Where Do Comedians Go When They Die?: Journeys of a Stand-Up?
7. On TV and radio, which dear couple resided at Stacton Tressel?
8. What was the name of the parrot in the Peter Sellers film The Party?
9. In which series would you meet Carla Tortelli?
10. Who plays the eccentric Count Arthur